This attractive detached cottage is extremely well presented and has been recently renovated.
Located on Battle Green in the market town of Epworth, the property includes an entrance lobby, living room, sitting room, dining room, breakfast kitchen, three bedrooms and a bathroom.
Within the grounds of the property is a one bedroom self-contained annex/games room.
Double wooden gates open onto a brick block driveway with ample parking for several vehicles. Access to the front is via a personal gate, which leads to a paved pathway and lawned area.
To the rear of the property is the garden with mature shrubs and trees, along with a small fish pond and fruit tree. This leads to the annex with a separate patio area.
The annex has a kitchen, bedroom and shower room.
To find out more about this property, which is on the market for offers in the region of £299,000, contact Keith Clough Estate Agents or why not view our dedicated property channel on Scunthorpe Live for further inspiration.
- The living room has a side-facing window, a decorative brick archway and an open fireplace which houses a double-sided cast stove(Image: Keith Clough)1 of 8
- The sitting room has a side-facing bay window with seat and rear-facing arched windows. The cast iron stove is positioned in
a openfireplace and the archway leads to the living room(Image: Keith Clough)2 of 8
- The breakfast kitchen has a side facing window and entrance door. There is a newly fitted kitchen with base and wall units, glass-fronted display cupboards and wine racks. It has a quartz worktop incorporating a Belfast sink with mixer tap and tiled splashbacks. There is a five-ring range oven with matching range master canopy over. The kitchen also has an integrated dishwasher, washing machine and fridge freezer, larder storage and tiled floor(Image: Keith Clough)3 of 8
- The dining room has a side-facing window, brick fireplace with wooden beam over, cast iron stove and slate hearth and oak wooden flooring(Image: Keith Clough)4 of 8
- The main bedroom has a side-facing window, arched recess, built in storage, loft access, television point and radiator(Image: Keith Clough)5 of 8
- The bathroom has a side-facing window, a fitted white suite with a vanity sink unit,
high leveltoilet and a claw foot bath with central mixer shower tap. The walls and floor are half-tiled and there is a cast iron radiator(Image: Keith Clough)6 of 8
isa small fish pond and fruit tree in the rear garden(Image: Keith Clough)7 of 8
- The one-bedroom self-contained
annex/games room in the rear garden(Image: Keith Clough)8 of 8